SLATE + SALT
Turkish Cotton Beach Towel or Wrap: Ocean Tie Dye
Made from beautiful Turkish cotton dyed by hand, these towels are extremely versatile. They are larger in size than traditional towels and ideal for use as oversized bath towels, beach towels, beach blankets, or as a light wrap. They are also great for travel, as they are lightweight, take up less space than a traditional towel, and dry very quickly!
- Material: 100% Turkish cotton
- Measurements: 36 inches by 64 inches
- Color: Rose
- Handmade with love in Turkey
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
- Care: Each piece is pre-washed so color won't run. Machine wash cold with like colors and hang dry or tumble dry on low. Do not use bleach or fabric softener as they can damage the fabric. Turkish towels become softer and fluffier over time with more use and washings.
Our Turkish towels are loomed by small, family owned workshops in the Denizli region of Turkey. Weaving is the main source of income for these skilled weavers, who pride themselves on keeping the looming tradition alive, utilizing manual craftsmanship without compromising quality. They only use eco-friendly, OEKO-TEX certified, 100% natural fibers such as cotton and bamboo and colors are achieved through non-harmful dyes. Tassels are hand-knotted by women in their homes.